Smart test kit KH
The KH Smart test kit is one of a series of drop tests developed by Reef Factory LAB. It is designed for quick measurement of carbonate hardness concentration in marine aquariums under home conditions. The kit allows you to perform about 100 tests ranging from 3 to 15 dKH.
Distinguishing features of the product:
- compatible with Smart Reef system
- interactive instructions
- new liquid formulation of all reagents
- simplicity of performing and reading the test result
- laboratory-confirmed quality
- direct recommendations in the application
- Secure payment CB or bank transfert
- We send worldwide! Register to see costs
- Question? Contact us, we answer quickly!
With Smart Reef, the drop test takes on a new meaning. Thanks to the integration with the application, and thus with the Dosing Panel, the interpretation of the results becomes child's play. Based on the results presented on a clear scale, we see easy-to-interpret recommendations on how to keep the parameter in the most optimal range. What's more, the dosing panel saves the history of measurements and allows you to conveniently share the history of parameters with other hobbyists. Lots of convenience, 1 app!
How to take measurements with KH Smart test kit?
1. take 5 ml of water from the aquarium with a syringe and pour it into the vial
2. shake the KH reagent 1 dropper, then add 2 drops of liquid to the test tube. Carefully stir the vial with circular motions. The liquid in the test tube should turn green.
3a. Thread the dispensing needle onto a 1 ml syringe.
3b. Enlist 1 ml of KH Reagent 2. The tip of the plunger should indicate exactly 1 ml. NOTE: Air between the liquid and the plunger does not affect the correctness of the test.
4. using a syringe with a dispensing needle, drop by drop add KH Reagent 2 directly to the liquid in the test tube so that it does not remain on the walls. Stir the tube after each drop and observe the color change.
5.The green solution will gradually begin to change to a transitional color - gray-brown, When you notice that the liquid has become amaranth(purple) - stop the droplet.
6. read the value of the remaining liquid in the syringe KH Reagent 2 as indicated by the plunger of the syringe. Compare with the results table or enter in the Smart Reef user panel.
What to do next.
Based on the test results, the Smart Reef system will make supplementation recommendations for you to maintain the best living conditions for your corals. You can enter these recommendations yourself, or if you have our metering pumps, you can send them directly to the metering pumps, which in turn will dispense precisely the right amounts of supplements to provide the essential elements your animals need.
- instruction manual
- vial- syringe
- KH Reagent 1
- KH Reagent 2
- Dosing syringe
- Dispensing needle
No customer reviews for the moment.