Straton pro 153
Specialist in the field of seawater lighting for more than 20 years, we know very well the needs of corals in light. The new Straton pro is the consistent development of the successful Straton.
The goal of the Straton pro is to achieve the highest possible efficiency with maximum functionality and the best possible design.
- Secure payment CB or bank transfert
- We send worldwide! Register to see costs
- Question? Contact us, we answer quickly!
Straton Pro features:
- No more use of plastic in the housing
- Full aluminum body for maximum thermal power
- Ultra-thin construction at just 11.6mm
- Controlled light guidance via individual reflectors for each LED prevents glare and additionally increases efficiency
- Integrated current measurement allows high control of actual consumption
- Information about PAR values in the software allows conclusions to be drawn about PAR values in the aquarium
- Thanks to the large number of LEDs in different spectral colors, almost any spectrum can be generated
- Highest light outputs of 1700 to 1800 PAR possible at 20 cm below the Straton pro.
- Higher light output with intense blue radiation thanks to improved control logic
- Curly effect visible again thanks to the use of reflectors arranged over a large area
Straton per 153
Basic dimensions: 47x47x1.16cm
Illumination SPS = 70x70cm, LPS= 80x80cm
Max. current consumption: 225 VA
Color selection in white (similar to RAL 9016) or anthracite (similar to DB 703) as a variant to choose from the shop menu.
No customer reviews for the moment.