Smart test kit No3
The NO3 Smart test kit is one of a series of drop tests developed by Reef Factory LAB. It is designed for quick measurement of nitrate concentration in marine aquariums at home. The kit allows you to perform about 60 tests in the range of 2 to 200 mg/L.
Distinguishing features of the product:
- compatible with Smart Reef system
- interactive instructions
- new formula of all reagents in liquid formulation
- simplicity of performing and reading the test result
- laboratory-confirmed quality
- direct recommendations in the application
- Secure payment CB or bank transfert
- We send worldwide! Register to see costs
- Question? Contact us, we answer quickly!
With Smart Reef, the drop test takes on a new meaning. Thanks to the integration with the application, and thus with the Dosing Panel, the interpretation of the results becomes child's play. Based on the results presented on a clear scale, we see easy-to-interpret recommendations on how to keep the parameter in the most optimal range. What's more, the dosing panel saves the history of measurements and allows you to conveniently share the history of parameters with other hobbyists. Lots of convenience, 1 app!
How to take measurements with NO3 Smart test kit?
1. take 10 ml of water from the aquarium with a syringe and pour into the vial
2. add 5 drops from NO3 Reagent 1 dropper to the vial. carefully stir the vial in a circular motion.
3. shake NO3 Reagent 2, then add 2 drops to the vial. Close the vial with the attached stopper and shake.
4. wait 2 minutes for the reaction to take place. After this time, the reagent sample should turn blue.
5.Remove the stopper and place the vial on the starting field of the standard.
6. looking from the top, compare the color intensity with the color on the template, read the result and/or enter in the user panel in Smart Reef.
What to do next.
Based on the test results, the Smart Reef system will make supplementation recommendations for you to maintain the best living conditions for your corals. You can enter these recommendations yourself, or if you have our dosing pumps, you can send them directly to the dosing pumps, which in turn will dose precisely the right amounts of supplements to provide the essential elements your animals need.
- instruction manual
- vial with stopper
- NO3 Reagent 1
- NO3 Reagent 2
No customer reviews for the moment.